The role of Company Secretary has become increasingly demanding as compliance grows more complex. It is vital your company meets all its statutory obligations accurately and on time to avoid the risk of penalties and prosecution.
Our company secretarial team provides cost effective and high-quality company secretarial services to UK registered companies ranging from start-ups to international groups of companies.
What we do to help you to meet company secretarial compliance
We can undertake the statutory tasks on your behalf and ensure that your legal obligations are met. Our services are tailored to assist businesses in the setting up and administration of their companies. Services we provide include:
- incorporation of private limited companies;
- LLP registration and UK establishment of overseas companies;
- change of company names;
- share capital restructuring (allotment, transfer, conversion, subdivision and consolidation);
- maintenance of statutory registers and minute books;
- preparation and filing of forms and resolutions with the Registrar of Companies, including annual confirmation statements;
- drafting or amending articles of association
- drafting dividend vouchers and corresponding minutes;
- dissolutions of companies and restorations of companies to the Company Register;
We provide a cost effective and professional service and charge a fixed annual fee which includes the following services:
- provision of a registered office address (if required);
- maintenance of the statutory registers and minute books;
- filing of annual confirmation statements with the Registrar of Companies.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us, then call us on 0208 050 0025 or if you prefer to contact us.