Unincorporated Accounts


Accounts for sole trader & freelancers


If you work for yourself, you need to prepare profit and loss account or at least income and expenditure statement to report o HMRC. We prepare accounts for unincorporated businesses and help freelancer to assess their employment status.





If you are working in partnership, you have to prepare partnership accounts to prepare partnership return. We have expertise and experience of preparing partnership accounts and tax returns.



Require more information?


If you would like more information or would like to speak to us, then call us on 0208 050 0025 or if you prefer to contact us.